Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[EBAY] 1984 Corvette "Project" Car That Sat for 15 Years - Brace Yourself!

Bradan Donaldson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
2004 Z06
Ugh...where do I even start with this one...

1984 Corvette Project CarSo admittedly, I'm a racer and not a waxer and while I appreciate the ultra low-mile garage queens that are out there, it still pains me to see a good Corvette wasted and neglected.

Listed for sale on EBAY is this 1984 Corvette that according to the selling dealer, has been sitting outside for 15 years and it's a "project car". That's putting it mildly.

1984 Corvette Project CarThe seller gives just about ZERO detail on the car other than:

left front tire flat and will not take air
Really!? Now there's a shocker!

After looking at the photos, I would think a flat tire that will not take air, is the LEAST of your concerns with this poor Corvette!

1984-corvette-project-6.jpg

1984-corvette-project-7.jpg

Ironically, it only has 177,780 miles on it. That's actually pretty low because I thought it had at least 300,000 miles on it given the condition.

1984 Corvette Project Car

At least the digital dash still works and the rodents haven't completely obliterated the electrical system - LOL

1984 Corvette Project CarWhat a shame...in any case dear readers...if any of you out there are looking for a "project car" with a "left front tire flat and will not take air", this just might be that one car that pushes your restoration talent and patience right over the edge!

Given that it's being sold by a used car dealer in Ohio - just make sure they don't try to charge you a doc fee if you win the auction! LMAO!

Source: EBAY

Just needs a little TLC

the electrical/electronics would be the big concern.Going to need a lot of rubber parts , If I was 10 yrs younger I would check into it. I have my own that needs some work now and at 72 it takes awhile . LOL

Sad to see any Corvette just sitting and wasting away.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom