Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The corvette C8s price

ChildishEgg

The corvette C8s price is incredibly cheap for its speed and for its quality, its around 50,000-60,00 USD, depending on where your shopping at. The corvette C8 is almost as fast as a ferrari 458 italia and about 1/3 of its price. In my opinion the corvette C8 is pretty cheap for a super car making it a steal. With its slick and aggressive design and the roar of a fierce competitive engine all at a fair price was A dream. The sport packages and other addons are cheap as well. The interior looks like a spaceship too! The corvette C8 is probably the most affordable super car for middle classed people. The lotus elise is around the same price and doesnt look nearly as good and not as fast either. Tell me your opinion on the C8s quality and price. Love to hear from you all!

I'm a Corvette guy, so I love them.Love the idea that it hs moved to the mid-engine design. I can't speak to the quality as I have not even seen one "in the wild" yet. I want to investigate for myself.

It does concern me that many 'stealerships' are tacking on a premium and, that there are many out there bought them just to turn around and attempt to sell them at a premium.

I have seen many of them, drove 2 different C8's, one a preproduction engineering vehicle, and then a 2020 3LT trimmed coupe that belongs to a fellow Corvette club member. I actually detailed his car, and have a couple pictures.

Agree 100% that IF you can get one now at MSRP, or wait until the "dust settles" a bit, and supply outpaces demand, you may be able to get them at a discounted price.

It is a whole new driving experience, as it feels like you too are more centered in the car and it drives around you as well.

Quick and agile, quality still too early to make a determination on the durability of things, but all signs point to a well thought out and executed plan by the GM Corvette team.

I have seen many of them, drove 2 different C8's, one a preproduction engineering vehicle, and then a 2020 3LT trimmed coupe that belongs to a fellow Corvette club member. I actually detailed his car, and have a couple pictures.

Agree 100% that IF you can get one now at MSRP, or wait until the "dust settles" a bit, and supply outpaces demand, you may be able to get them at a discounted price.

It is a whole new driving experience, as it feels like you too are more centered in the car and it drives around you as well.

Quick and agile, quality still too early to make a determination on the durability of things, but all signs point to a well thought out and executed plan by the GM Corvette team.
I havent seen any yet :/

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom