Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Paul, I am sorry but I don't understand what you mean by " the door button NEVER gets pressed, only the coupe. If you press and hold the door button from the outside you can actually program it to open the doors as if you were doing it inside the car. They work like this. Three modes. Just driver's door opens, just passenger door opens, or both doors open."

What do you mean "the door button never gets pressed, just the coupe?" Do you mean don't press the door button on the fob once its programmed? By coupe do mean the hatch? And when you say " if you press and hold the door button from the outside" you mean hold the door button on the fob toprogram the fob to open just the drivers door, etc? How do you do that process and do you think it is better? Sounds like to me it might be. Please clearify.
    Thanks in advance
    C
    HELLO PAUL, MY NUMBER IS 1-209-532-6590 AND I AM MIKE. I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR CALL. THANKS!
    I'll be glad to! But, do NOT replace the battery!!!!!!! It is the wiring mod you need!!! E-mail me at pjhigg@comcast.net and I will send it AND, call me on my cell--unlimited minutes--ANYTIME, 24/7 as I am 49 and retired! I live to help. 678-763-0784. I used to be an avionics tech on jets so I have years and years of wiring experience.

Best regards,

Paul
    hey would it be possible for you to send me that wiring diagram you were talking to that guy about? I am having the same trouble too with the "sys" message, after an aftermarket head unit installed into my 1994 C4. I am going to replace the battery and see if maybe that cures the issue, as I have heard that sometimes it can come from low voltage on an old battery.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom