Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Corvette Lovers, 1968 Vette,convertible, (VIN# 194678S406352 ) 427/435,L71
    I'm Neil, 54's yoa and have owned Vettes since 1974, my first was a 1964 small block HP, convertible and I'm looking for any info on one of my vettes that I've owned since 4-76 and it's a 1968 vette, convertible, 427/435 hp, L71,90% original with original 74,000 miles and garaged most of it's life. From what I'm told by the previous documented owner, he bought it at Boose Chevrolet in late 74 or early 75 and I'm told by him I'm the 3rd owner but don't know for sure and Boose Chevy, in Brookville, Ohio only has records back to 1983, all gone now. So if any previous owner has any production sheet or anything at all to this car, I would appreciate it to know and pay for this info that I can verify to be true to what I have. The Vin # is 194678S406352 and most likely bought new in the Dayton, Ohio area in 1968. I know my vettes and all my brothers have many vetts too. I build HP moters and paints vettes. I won't be fooled by any bogus info, so serious replys are welcome and funds to the same that are correct. Also when I replaced the tank, the tank sheet was 90% destroyed from exposure to water and dirt so it's like, not much help. It's a strong car and it's near original so I'd appreciate any input on this car for free or paid with negotiations and confirmed to be true. Thanks so much Vette Fans and I hope you can help me with this fine Vette to be it's Best and alive again for it's true self!
    Thanks again,
    Neil
    Hello Corvette Lovers, 1968 Vette,convertible, (VIN# 194678S406352 ) 427/435,L71
    I'm Neil, 54's yoa and have owned Vettes since 1974, my first was a 1964 small block HP, convertible and I'm looking for any info on one of my vettes that I've owned since 4-76 and it's a 1968 vette, convertible, 427/435 hp, L71,90% original with original 74,000 miles and garaged most of it's life. From what I'm told by the previous documented owner, he bought it at Boose Chevrolet in late 74 or early 75 and I'm told by him I'm the 3rd owner but don't know for sure and Boose Chevy, in Brookville, Ohio only has records back to 1983, all gone now. So if any previous owner has any production sheet or anything at all to this car, I would appreciate it to know and pay for this info that I can verify to be true to what I have. The Vin # is 194678S406352 and most likely bought new in the Dayton, Ohio area in 1968. I know my vettes and all my brothers have many vetts too. I build HP moters and paints vettes. I won't be fooled by any bogus info, so serious replys are welcome and funds to the same that are correct. Also when I replaced the tank, the tank sheet was 90% destroyed from exposure to water and dirt so it's like, not much help. It's a strong car and it's near original so I'd appreciate any input on this car for free or paid with negotiations and confirmed to be true. Thanks so much Vette Fans and I hope you can help me with this fine Vette to be it's Best and alive again for it's true self!
    Thanks again,
    Neil
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom