Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Search results

  1. KJS

    Question: "Brace" when tops are off coupes?

    Does any one know about/have seen/or purchased a "brace" that goes in place of the acrylic or hard top on a coupe? I was made of what looked like 1.25 in. square metal, painted black. I saw a C4 Coupe at an autoshow that had such a brace that when in place it resembed the frame around where...
Top Bottom