Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

$100.00 for dymag lug nuts!!!!!!!

kruzmisl

Corvette
1989 B2K Callaway/ 1966 Corvette Coupe
Since I'm refinishing etc. thought I would put on new lug nuts. Chevy said over 5 bucks a-piece! x 20. Wow, think I'll put mine on the buffing wheel. We are going to get killed in the future on parts we can even still get.

Check with SLP. I bought factory lug nuts from them along with the caps that screw onto them, a complete set for as little as $20.00.These are factory take offs.

Holy smokes :eek

I recall when I sold a set of wheels, I included the lugs and their plastic (GM) covers - it was about 100 bucks for all that... :eek
I went to the local dealership and got the "Corvette Club" discount (which was cost+10% I think... ) worked out to about 2.50 per lug then
Calling SLP may be the best bet to see if they have take off parts :upthumbs

BTW - Welcome back Sam (8388) Long time no hear :cool

Hey What Is The Gm Part Number. I Work At Dealer, May Be Able To Help
Billy

Thanks for the help guys but hang on. They are just a regular lug nut with a bevel. No screw on cap for decor as they are behind the large center cap. I could be getting bad info from chevy but he found the listing for 17x9.5 which could only be dymag for 89.

Parts is Parts. Surprisingly A LOT of the C4 body parts are not available any longer. I've been attempting to replace/restore a lot of the stuff with regard to the wheel wells on my car with N.O.S. GM direct stuff. And, a lot of the stuff is no longer available. I've found some repro stuff, but the markings are never the same.

My advice is that if you can find any markings on the "original" lug nuts... then I'd go ahead and spend the dough on the GM original lugs. These cars are becoming more collectible faster than we think!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom