Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

184 LT-1's REGISTERED AND COUNT'N

Gus

Corvette
1972 LT-1 Convrt Met Burgandy
Hi Everyone,
just updated the count for the LT-1 REGISTRY and now there is a total of 184 on the website!

I want to say THANK YOU ;worship, to everyone who has registered and told others to register, these include the Corvette Forum for posting the LT-1 Registry Forums, Juliet from the 70 Registry for ALL of her input and most recently Corvette Fever for posting the link to website.

I have not resolved the veiwing issue for the 2003 "revised" website :hb, so I have reverted to last years until thats resolved (sorry about the down time).

Hopefully it will up and working properly within a few months, but the original site is working fine, but please visit the new site if you can as there are lots of new links to visit there.

and if you haven't registered your LT-1 yet, please take the time and register.
thanks again to everyone!

ALSO if you have registered, ANYTIME would be a good time to make sure that I entered your information correctly, please advise me of any changes through the LT-1 website.

sincerely
Larry (gus)
webmaster for THE LT-1 REGISTRY

I have registered, but havent recieved an email about how to join.

No fees are charged to join the Registry (anymore)

Access is though the "veiw next years registry" link on the home page,
most all the links have been made active there...that is if you can view it, I am still trying to figure out whats the problem (besides me)

thanks for registering
gus

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom