Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1965 Fuelie For Sale!!

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
1965 Coupe, Glenn Green with Saddle Interior, 327/375HP, Fuel Injected, 4-Speed Transmission, Knock Off Wheels, Gold Line Tires, Side Exhaust, Teak Steering Wheel, Full Documentation, 2 NCRS Top Flights, One Signed by Zora Duntov, Last Year for Factory Fuel Injection, Featured Car in Car and Driver Magazine, June, 1989. Quote from Car and Drive article "Even at idle, the 375-hp, fuel-injected 327 is compelling. It has a vintage Ferrari-like sound --- an impatient , fidgety, come-on-lets-go ferocity that stirs the blood". $$Call

Call me!!

Elaine
Cell: 617-872-8252

http://corvettemikenewengland.com/1965_coupegreen9.htm

Hi. First time I spot a car similar to mine!!! I have a Glen Green 65 fuelie coupe with sidemount exhaust, knock-off`s and original teak steering wheel. Only difference is that mine has green interior.

Welcome to my Survey

Hi. First time I spot a car similar to mine!!! I have a Glen Green 65 fuelie coupe with sidemount exhaust, knock-off`s and original teak steering wheel. Only difference is that mine has green interior.

Since 1977, I and Carl Cruz have been tracking these cars. To date I have 472 of the 771 in my data base. I would love to share with you if will share with me. I will send you a private email and we can share info about the car. Neat that you have a 'real' fuel injection car all the way over in Norway.

Please email me direct. Thank you,

Jim Gessner
jim@vettefinderjim.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom