Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1977 Corvette Lower Left Dash Pad

8kgold69

Corvette
1969 R.Gold CV. Original 8K miles. Pilot 1970 LT1
Looking for an original Buckskin lower left side dash pad for a 1977 Corvette, with factory A/C. The lower left side holds the speedometer and tachometer. It has to be Buckskin because you can't dye it. Good used one would work fine.
jordanlash@aol.com
407 920 2931
Barry

WOW 126 views and no replies. Did the rapture occur? I know we had a lot of rain this summer, but I didn't see an old man with a long white beard walking down the street and a heard of animals following him. Sumpting going on. I didn't hear anything about the War of the Worlds, but the government would told the public about that. The government tells us everything. They don't keep ANY secretes. Well if there's any survivors out there and ya have E-lecticity go'n to ya home let me know. I hope I'm not the only one here. Lord have mercy.

I'm sure there is someone out there that needs your part. It may take some time though.

Tom

I am still looking to buy a lower left dash pad for a 1977 Corvette w/AC. If anyone is parting out a 1977 with the buckskin interior, or knows someone that is parting out a 1977 interior or doing a color change, I would be interested in the parts.

Call me 407 920 2931 I'll make sure my cell phone is charged. Cell phone, that odd. A fruit company that makes electronic devices for us to communicates. I'm tell'n ya the martians are going to take over. It all started with ET phoning home.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom