Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1978 Corvette Silver Anversary L82 4sp

S

SLICKMAN

NCRS Topflight Winner, 29,000 mile Survivor, all original, L82, 4 speed, 3:70 Posi, Gymkhana Suspension, 25th Anniversary Silver paint, Oyster leather/Cloth interior, PL, PS, PB, PW, Rear defroster, Sport Mirrors, Tilt-Telescopic wheel, Alum Wheels, Convenience Group, AC, P255/60-R15's, AM/FM 8 track Stereo. A must see!! Check my sig!!! Asking $19,500

Nick - I can't believe your 78's for sale. One of the nicest if not the best I've seen.

Dave

Well, I'm looking to maybe get a ZR1. That's only if I get the money I want or I'll just keep it. :) I wish I could just keep this and get the ZR1 anyway but, I'm sure you know how that is.. :(

By the way, thanks for the Compliment...

I hear you pal. I figured you might be moving up. In a way,I hope you can't sell it.I know its in a good home right now. I wouldn't mind having a C4 in my garage too,but I'm never going to sell my 81.

Take care...Dave

I know, I feel I'm being pulled in two directions. Anyway, hope to see you some day at an event... Your not to far from me..

Congrats!

I'm sure your 78 has a good "new" home, and perhaps the new owner will keep in touch through CAC?
Heidi

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom