Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1978 Indy Pace Car Horn Button

Zo6 LVR

Corvette
2002 Electron Blue Coupe
I have for sale a 1978 horn button from an Indy Pace car. Silver paint and 25th aniversary emblem in center. I would put the condition at a 8 out of 10 because of some small nicks at the edge. This is an original, not a reproduction.
$50.00

Corvette
1973 L-48 Coupe
I have a 1978 horn button from an Indy Pace car. Silver paint and 25th aniversary emblem in center. I would put the condition at a 8 out of 10 because of some small nicks at the edge. This is an original, not a reproduction.

??;squint:

bossvette

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1968 1997
??;squint:

I would assume the horn button on the pace car is different then the run of the mill C3 if you think $50 is steep for a origional try finding one for a 82 CE ;LOL they are not being reproduced yet best price we have found is $225 for a horn button someone stole off the car.:eyerole

at least the pace cars are being reproduced.

Zo6 LVR

Corvette
2002 Electron Blue Coupe
In Chas's defense, I had not included in my post originally that it was for sale and the price. I edited to include that. He probably thought I was just proud of it before I stated it was for sale and the price.

S

swtato

I have for sale a 1978 horn button from an Indy Pace car. Silver paint and 25th aniversary emblem in center. I would put the condition at a 8 out of 10 because of some small nicks at the edge. This is an original, not a reproduction.
$50.00

Could you email me a pic of it so I can see the condition?

Zo6 LVR

Corvette
2002 Electron Blue Coupe
swtato, sorry I should have noted in this post that it has been sold, thanks for your interest though.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom