Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1979 Chevy Corvette, Stingray? For sale

kev4kids

Hello my name is Kevin. My Girlfriend is selling her late brothers 1979 Chevy Corvette VIN # 1Z8789S449750. This Corvette is in need of some work Body wise and probably mechanically too. This Vette has been garaged for at least 20 years and has not been running since either. This Vette has T-Tops Hard and glass, The motor has been rebuilt. The body needs gel coat and paint, I don't believe that there are any cracks in the body. The interior was redone 20+ years ago, it also has extra parts such as hoods, rims etc... , these extra parts must go with the sale of this Vette. The Vette is Garaged in East Bridgewater, Massachusetts. All interested parties please contact Kevin @ 508-280-9884 or my FB page has photo's of this Vette. FB page is Kevin Dimock Sr. My GF is looking to get the best possible price for this Vette. Asking $2000.00 or best reasonable offer. Thank you

Last edited:
Generally, ads without a price or "asking price" get little or no attention - just sayin' Kev.

Kev, Just a thought. If it doesn't sell the easy way, put it on a trailer and take it to the Corvettes at Carlisle swap field- sounds like $5-10K in parts to me.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom