Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1979 Corvette hood for sale!

C

C3RVETTE

Is in near perfect shape,& includes L-82 emblems.Dark red on top,black underside. Average price seen on Ebay ranges from $150-$275.Asking $200 OBO,& buyer handles shipping charges.Already to ship...its in the same box my aftermarket hood was shipped in. Alone,the L-82 emblems new,go for $41.50 each at ZIPs.Mine look new.A new replacement hood from ZIPs is $549.95.,Ecklers-$599.99 . These hoods are sposed to fit years '77-'82.I would rather sell to someone "close",so it can be picked up. Its just me here,& with no truck or SUV,I really am limited getting a ship estimate physically.Might be able to guesstimate somehow online.

I live in Oakville, south of Olympia, I'll see what I can do this weekend, I get paid Friday. Are you firm on your price?

I live in Oakville, south of Olympia, I'll see what I can do this weekend, I get paid Friday. Are you firm on your price?
Pretty firm.The box dimensions are 49.5" wide x 67" long x 6" deep. Let me know,one way or the other,so I can inform other interested parties whether its sold or not, before they move on. You want me to send you my address & phone number?

I will be picking it up, send me your address and phone.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom