Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1980 for sale

S

steves1980

1980 for sale sold

Iam going to sell my vette, its a 80, 29.000 miles, This vette is very clean.All new true dual exhault(stainless)no cats, polished stainless turbo mufflers,new radiator,new tune up all ACDelco parts,new front brakes/with new calipers,new battery,new paint 1981 charcole metalic,trans flushed, rear end oil changed,rear main seal replaced,striped and repainted engine and frame ( stock color),cold A/C R-13a,I have owners manual, build sheet,copy of dealer invoice,500 page asembly manual, shop manual, car cover.The only thing it needs is the control valve is leaking, needs replaced.I have lived my dream of owning a vette,time to move on to something diff.My loss is your gain, I have over $20,000 in this vette.drives like new, I have took this car on weekends drives over 200 miles away with no problems.Never in rain or snow since i have owned it, and dont look like its ever seen snow or rain from other owners, iam the 3rd onwer.WILL LET IT GO FOR 12,500 FIRM
email is sblank@fuse.net

Steve, do you have any pics. I have a co-worker interested. Thanks...

Robert

just sent you pics and me home number ty, well i hope that was you i sent them to, i got a email asking for them ?

Yes Robert i do have pics i can send you , your email is ??

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom