Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1980 Vette Parts For Sale

Corvette
78 Restro
I'm loosing my storage unit and have to clean out as many parts as I can before the end of the month. HELP!! I have a list of some of the parts below.

Factory Jack & Handle in new condition. SOLD
The sticker is still on it, never used.

Factory shorty header/ Air fittings blocked off $35
I think they came off a newer vette

A/T Shifter unit $25

Alt. mounting braket SB $15

Factory Spare tire Best offer
I don't think is was ever on the ground.
The rim as some surface rust.

Oyster seats in good condition SOLD

78' rear end cover. No cracks 2 1/2" spring $20

I have pictures of all items. Prices +shipping. These will all go on Ebay by the 20th if not sold here. I'm giving CAC first shot. Contact me for more information & pictures. gclark@coastaccess.com

PLEASE, either E mail direct or post here. I have replied the request for information through CAC E mails and they do not seem to be go through. Thank You.

do you have the rear shade? and also the front clip nose?

Yes I do have the rear sun shade. It is in very good condition, but I think the pull handle may or may not be missing. I'll have to check. I had been thinking of keeping it, since they are so hard to come by, but I have to get the space cleared out, so make me an offer and we'll go from there.

Gary

e-mail me with what you want for it and we'll talk

Any idea if those headers would be direct fit for a '79? I can't imagine things changes too much but you never know.

Bob,
I don't know of any reason that they wouldn't bolt right up. They were on my 80 w/sb and stock exhuast. The heat riser and all that stuff were on there. Should fit. E mail me direct and I can send you pictures.

Gary

I have reduced the prices on these items and will concider all offers. Also I have the following items added to the list:

REAR SUN SHADE $50

PAIR of SPORT MIRRORS $50
BLACK in color

BOTH Lt. & Rt. DOORS $75 each
I will not ship these

POWER BRAKE BOOSTER $25

NEW 25th Annv. NOSE EMBLEM $25
Still in the factory box

25th Annv Model 4 speed shifter Knob $20

FAN SCHROUD $50

Gary

I have reduced the prices on these items and will concider all offers. Also I have the following items added to the list:REAR SUN SHADE $50PAIR of SPORT MIRRORS $50BLACK in color BOTH Lt. & Rt. DOORS $75 eachI will not ship thesePOWER BRAKE BOOSTER $25NEW 25th Annv. NOSE EMBLEM $25Still in the factory box25th Annv Model 4 speed shifter Knob $20FAN SCHROUD $50Gary
do you still have the sport mirror??? if so is it possible to send me a pic? and does any hardware come with it

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom