Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1980 Yellow Corvette poster?

Glensgages

Corvette
Black '82 Coupe
I seem to remember an ad/literiture/poster/etc. in 1980 of a Yellow Vette (right front 3/4 view), and a blonde in Black slacks, hand on her hip. Does ANYBODY have one of these, and is it for sale?

Glen, I have two of those in my "collection", however they are not for sale. The Yellow "fold-out" poster is on the back of the '80 dealer "brochure" that shows the "mid-section" of a Black '80, red interior pic with the T-tops off. That "Yellow '80" is on the back. It has been rumored that is "Deborah Harry" from the group "Blondie", however, I do not believe it is.

Appreciate the info, Paul. I detailed Chevys @ a dealership in that time frame ('73-'81) on the side, and I thought I remembered that pic. At least NOW, I know what to look for. Debby Harry? I never even THOUGHT to think it was her!!!

Glensgages said:
I seem to remember an ad/literiture/poster/etc. in 1980 of a Yellow Vette (right front 3/4 view), and a blonde in Black slacks, hand on her hip. Does ANYBODY have one of these, and is it for sale?

Glen,

Is this the One ? :upthumbs

6 Shooter

Dat's da one!

I was/am a fan of Blondie from my good old highschool days and that isn't her.

As for the dealer brochure, check ebay. I have gotten several different years and cars from there.

Neat picture ...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom