Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1986 Corvette Rims for sale

MoeJr

Corvette
Vetteless
1986 Corvette Wheels for sale

I just replaced the wheels on my 84 with the correct ones and have these 86 ones I took off available.

My father and I mounted the tires on the 84/85 rims and the rims were 9.5 inches wide(85 z51 wheels). I swear to god we measured these 86 wheels and they measured 10.5 inches. The finish on them is definitely 1986. Everything I have read tells me they should be 9.5. On my tire calipers they read 10.5 and I know I had them in the right spots.

Can anyone explain this? These are not show quality but good for a daily driver

I am asking 350.00 or bro

The pictures you have posted are wheels .Is that what you are selling. Cars have not used rims in many years.Large trucks don't even use them very often any more, they use mostly wheels also.The part that is a rim is the part that the tire mounts onto, and with the wheel that cannot be seperated...

The pictures you have posted are wheels .Is that what you are selling. Cars have not used rims in many years.Large trucks don't even use them very often any more, they use mostly wheels also.The part that is a rim is the part that the tire mounts onto, and with the wheel that cannot be seperated...

You have got to be kidding me. I have been in the auto business for 14 years and have had plenty of customers call wheels rims.

I changed the rims to wheels so as not to confuse you. I can tell you there are very few if any people on this site that would have been confused by me using rims instead of wheels in my ad.

Boy that was close you had me confused also:L

:D Sold!! Thanks all

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom