Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1987 Callaway for sale

Corvette
87 Callaway Cpe 87-070 & 68 Cpe 427, 4spd A/C
87-070 is being put on the market, This car has just short of 14,xxx miles and the condition shows, currently the car has a very rare set of Challenge SCCA Dymags on it but I also have 3 other sets of Dymags and would consider a package deal. All reasonable offers considered. If interested please PM me. Car is located in Phoenix, AZ

Chris

Callaway 87 070.jpg If anyone can help enlarge this photo I would appreciate it.

Sweet car. Good luck with the sale.

Like THIS........?

Sweet lookin 87! :thumb Good luck with the sale.
Andy :w

No problem! It's what we do :thumb.
Andy :w

And for the people that are unfamiliar with 87-070 this car is an automatic and being #70 it appears to be the 1st one converted and the only one utilizing the 700R4 transmission. This conversion was done when the car was new by the original owner in CO. The car is offered at $26,000 as is and at $30,000 with the three additional sets of Dymag's including two sets of 16's and one set of Callaway 17's. Yes this car has four sets of Dymags

I wanted to offer it within our circle before the vehicle goes to auction, Reasonable offers considered. :beer

Last edited:
I can't afford to change my mind, let alone buy another Corvette... even one as lovely as this one... :(

Good luck with the sale.

Mac

New car order is at 3000 so need to consider a venue to sell my Callaway, not a fan of "no reserve" auction but the it seems Barett Jackson draw's the biggest crowd. I realy hate this part of owning cars (selling one to make room for a new one) or Mecum?

:bash

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom