Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1990 Red Ragtop For Sale 48,400 miles

J

jgilbert

Illness forces me to put this fine 'Vette up for sale.It has dual 6-way base leather seats, electronic A/C, engine oil cooler, California emisson pkg.and Bose CD stereo. I purchased it from the origional owner who bought it new when he lived in CA. He had moved to Charlotte, NC, which is where I found it, after a year-long search for "the right 'Vette" It has always been garaged and covered. The origional "Flame Red" paint is exceptionally nice, as is the black leather interior(no wear and tear-looks almost new) The car is extremely origional,with only the tires(New Kuhmos) and battery having been replaced.Even the origional brakes are still in great condition! The stereo was recently rebuilt by factory servicer.Asking $19,500. Yes, I know that sounds high,but compared to the ones I've looked at for sale, it's a bargain. I should mention that although the origional top is in excellent shape, the plastic rear window is nasty.This has never been an issue for me, as I've only had the top up a few times while I've owned the car. Thanks for reading my ad, Jim Gilbert jgilbert@knology.net It is a 6-speed manual

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom