Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1998 Pewter Coupe For Sale

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
SOLD!

1998 Coupe, Pewter with a Light Grey Interior, Automatic, Sport Seats, Selective Ride Control, Dual Zone Air Conditioning, Memory, 12 CD Changer with Cassette Player, 22K Miles, $24,900

http://www.corvettemikenewengland.com/1998_coupepewterauto2.htm

Please get in touch with me!

Elaine
617-872-8252 Cell
Corvette Mike New England

That car is gorgeous and the price is a good one. I've been thinking about trading in my C4, but I'm 3,000 miles away. Gotta pass it up, but it's nice to see the market smiling at me that way. A friend with a C5 warned me not to test drive any or I wouldn't be able to even sit in my '84 any more.

Thanks. We have customers all across the country...ship them to the West coast all the time!

I just sold that very coupe 10 minutes ago!!! But keep looking at our web site as we have new ones coming in all the time. I'd like to help you find just the right one...and we have plenty of low mileage, pristine Vettes!

Elaine

Ever hear one of those jokes about a long lost great aunt passing away and leaving a fortune? I think that just happened to me! I just got a batch of papers from a lawyer telling me my Great aunt on my father's side has left this world and named my father and his heirs as her heirs. Well, Dad passed away in 1992 and that leaves me and two siblings. My mother tells me Aunt Victory was quite wealthy ... and she lived in Boston.

If this works out right, I may just have that road trip after all. I might even keep the '84 and make it concours.

Ever hear one of those jokes about a long lost great aunt passing away and leaving a fortune? I think that just happened to me! I just got a batch of papers from a lawyer telling me my Great aunt on my father's side has left this world and named my father and his heirs as her heirs. Well, Dad passed away in 1992 and that leaves me and two siblings. My mother tells me Aunt Victory was quite wealthy ... and she lived in Boston.

If this works out right, I may just have that road trip after all. I might even keep the '84 and make it concours.

Bob,

I look forward to helping you find just the right Corvette! Let me know how your potential inheritance goes. Hopefully, you'll have to come to Boston!;)

Elaine

I just got the legal papers yesterday ... no numbers yet. The heirs have until Sept. 13 to contest appointment of the two executors named in the will (aunts) and then they will liquidate the estate and distribute the assets. So it will be a couple months. Meanwhile, I'm keeping the C4 crisp and tight ... just put in a new headlight rotater motor.

Cross our fingers ....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom