Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2000 C5 Climate Contol

JBHAMC40

Wanted C5 Climate Contol

I bought Mine with the climate control not working and did a we owe with the dealership but stupid me never went back and let it expire. Does anyone know where to get one on the internet besides ebay. Im working off a cops budget so I cant spend a arm and a leg Any website suggestions?

I didn't know there was an expiration on a "we owe". I would think they owe it to you in good faith, unless it's been months. Too bad that's happened. I hope it's not too expensive for you.

Chuck

I agree with VETTEX2. I just bought a A/C control from Gene two weeks ago. The price was $150.00 and he shipped it to me the next day. Great Guy to buy from.

Thanks Guys For the Info Ill Will Check Him Out. Yea On the We Owe It says it expires 30 Days after Issue. I Bought it at Turan Foley on the Ms Coast And just didnt have time to get it back down there

I emailed Gene He has one for $150.00. Im going to order it when I get off work Friday Thanks for the help!

You can also get one for $175 brand new from GMparts direct... Thats were I got mine..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom