Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2004 Pace car & 2005 cars 1/18

The 2005 Vettes are already out there. I bought a silver Hot Wheels 1/18 at K-Mart for $20 about a month ago. I have also seen the 1/18 Pace Car but I cannot recall where. However, you should be able to buy it at the Indy 500 web store now or pretty soon.

Thanks for the update. Local K Mart was closed. Nearest ones are 40 miles in either direction. Need to pass one of them regularly lately but no Corv.
Will catch them sooner or later. An 05 and a Pace.

We had an Ames store that was also closed in the area. There were several hundred stores and all closed. They would have a variety of great detailed 1/18 scales of a variety of cars. 40 Ford, 41 Plymouth cpe, 59, 58 Chev etc.
Non every day brands. And so it be.

Anyone interested in picking me up a 2005 1/18. Any color but silver unless it is the only color available at time. Preference in color blue, black, red, etc.

Thanks
Vanity Bob

Hey Bob.

I checked both the local Walmart and Kmart yesterday but neither of them had the new Corvettes other than 1:64 sizes - and only a couple of those. I know you said that you don't eBay much, but I did a search using both "1:18 2005 Corvette" and "1:18 Corvette pace car", and both searches yielded over 50 models. The prices for the 2005 search had reasonable buy it now prices so that one would not have to wait on an auction end to determine whether or not he/she would get the desired model.

Hope this helps. Good luck in finding the models you want.
JAG
:w

reubenmc,

I wasn't sure which Pace Car you were referring to, so I am listing a website here on which you can search. In fact, I am going to try and enter a link for the info which came up in response to my search using "Corvette Pace Car".

I was unsuccessful in linking it here, but try cutting and pasting this address in your browser.
http://www.scale18.com/cgi-bin/sear...&sort5=-1&sort6=-1&sort7=-1&sort8=-1&sort9=-1

If that doesn't work,
-go to www.scale18.com
-look at the links on the left side of the page
-click on Search the huge list
-on the search page, in the "FOR" box, type in "corvette pace car"
-click on "start search"

Let me know if this helps. I have used this website to research models for about 3 years now, and they even have a feature which allows me to keep an online inventory of all my models including website pictures.

JAG

JAG...Thanks

I have an Ertl 2003 Pace cpe 2672 SS 50 with flags, on hood,
DEEP RED / PLUM COLOR 1/18
On the door it reads 2002
Diecast muscle.com has Maisto 1/18 2005 SEE below. $23.00

I have a 1/24 scale, it made by Greenlight. If you are interested, I want $20 for it. E-mail me ; teppet@aol.com
Mvc-059s.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom