Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 2014 Vette

EatingPopcorn.gif

C7 shopping in your future ?

Yesterday I went to Chevrolet.com Once there you can look at the new Corvette is a whole host of colors. I personally don't care for Torch Red, but they have this year a really good selection of colors, Gray's blue's silver and this year a Green. I know some of us gag on the idea of a green vette, But it really doesn't look bad. Also, please note that with some colors the back diffuser is paint on others it is left black plastic. But I said here yesterday I stated the C7 just is not for me, but I most likely have pathetic taste, but I never found TR to look like anything but bucket Red Enamel. but at the website you can get to play with the different colors.

I'm concerned as to where the C7 Corvette is going to fit into the product line price-wise. I paid $49K for my 2003 1SC 50th. Anniversary Coupe. It has a lot of bells & whistles. This C7 MUST sell at a better clip than the last of the C6. Chevy only sold 14K of the 2013 models. Were I able, I run down to the chevy dealership to see if I could deal on a 2013 60th. Anniversary convertible. Love that 427 ! :w

I believe I heard $55k for the 2014's base price.

I think the car will be in showrooms in Q3 2013.

EDIT: Found it! For instructions on locating the 2014 Corvette exterior color tool, view this thread:

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...33459-c7-exterior-color-tool.html#post1118607

. . .
Yesterday I went to Chevrolet.com Once there you can look at the new Corvette is a whole host of colors. . . they have this year a really good selection of colors, Gray's blue's silver and this year a Green. . . but at the website you can get to play with the different colors.

I went to both the Chevy site in your link and the new 2014 Corvette page, but nowhere have I been able to find a webpage where you can view it in the different exterior colors.

Can you provide a link to the page you mentioned?

:wJane Ann

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom