Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

3731762 Heads For Sale

horsepower_junkie

Corvette
camaro!
I have a PERFECT set of 3731762 heads for a 56 vette with factory dual fours. They are fresh out of the machine shop (bead blasted, resurfaced and valve job in progress). I am still in the process of putting the valves, springs, etc back in but will be done completely very soon I am just seeing who might be interested in these heads. I know these are rare heads and I am asking 2500 seeing as they are ready to be put on no work will be needed to be done to them just bolt on and go!

Are these cylinder heads still available now 9/4/15 ??

_junkie;1015074]I have a PERFECT set of 3731762 heads for a 56 vette with factory dual fours. They are fresh out of the machine shop (bead blasted, resurfaced and valve job in progress). I am still in the process of putting the valves, springs, etc back in but will be done completely very soon I am just seeing who might be interested in these heads. I know these are rare heads and I am asking 2500 seeing as they are ready to be put on no work will be needed to be done to them just bolt on and go![/QUOTE]

Slick201, do you realize that offering was from 2010? He might still have the heads but I kinda doubt it.

Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom