Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

4 sale 86 corvette

MR C

Corvette
1985 grey coupe
im selling my 86 vette here s some of the stuff done 2 it has a toledo pro hood 10 bar chrome rims rear 18x11 315/30zr18 front these are brand spaking new front 17x9 275/40zr17 grant streering wheel bread box delete seats and carpet and panels are in great shape the motor new cam lifters rockers ported and polished runners and plem 52 mm tb these are all ploished with after market valve coveres air lid is cut with a KN filter air pump delete has the 90/96 boby conversion dash works as it should has newer window motors in it carpet is in really good shape now the bad needs pass headlight wont go up the top is cracked but im in the process of getting one now the paint is in great shape the ac works but needs a charge i didnt have time to do it this summer the rear targa seal is bad i do have a new one rest of the seals r in great shape now the radio amp and rear speaker do not go with the car i will but another cd player in the rear/door/dash speakers are all new i will leave them in
the reason im selling is my dad pass away this summer after a long hard battle left me his C5 i didnt even get my vette out this year didnt even buy tags im asking 6600.00 with the wheels and tires 5600.00 with out them i will also give the buyer the chance to buy all my extra C4 parts and trust me there are some goodies in this lot heres some pics in in dayton ohio have more pics just ask
4salepicsofvette002.jpg

I wish I were closer to Ohio.

That's the kind of project I'd like to have and the price is very good. Somebody should snap this one up.

And bless you for taking care of your dad in his time of need. Sorry for your loss.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom