Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

4 seat Corvette!

Gersh

Corvette
"06 Z06, Kawasaki ZZR, "66 supercharged Chev 489
My wife and I both drive C6 Vettes, and now all of a sudden we have 5 kids (we had twins born prematurely about 2 months ago. Don't panic--we do have a 7 seat minivan, but I am wondering...

Is there a possible way to safely and legally attach seatbelts in the storage area of a C6 Corvette and put infant/toddler carseats back there???

I realize that sounds crazy, but I like driving my Vette everywhere I can.
Gersh

vett boy

Corvette
2008 vert 6M silver
My wife and I both drive C6 Vettes, and now all of a sudden we have 5 kids (we had twins born prematurely about 2 months ago. Don't panic--we do have a 7 seat minivan, but I am wondering...

Is there a possible way to safely and legally attach seatbelts in the storage area of a C6 Corvette and put infant/toddler carseats back there???

Gersh
No.;)

Corvette
'13 427 60th vert - '21 Silver Flare Coupe - CTS V Wagon(4-door Vette)
Get your hands on a Cadillac CTS-V and buckle them up. It's a Vette with 4 doors and child seat attachments.

Like your Charger!

vetdog

Corvette
1978, 2007, CTS-V
Ditto the CTS-V. You will likeit more each day. Just replace the Goodyears with a better rain tire like the DSG and have a ball.

o2bnkc

Corvette
2002 M.Y. convertible
I remember in some corvette mamgazine, or somewhere, there was a company in L.A. that made back seats to slip in to mid years. That was years ago, but the thread reminded me of it.

Corvette
2002 electron blue Z06
GM made one 4 seater midyear as a prototype. Maybe you can talk the General out of it. :D

navy2kcoupe

Corvette
2000 Navy Blue Coupe A4 Z51

Gersh
Don't know about a 4 seat Vette, but the first title I got from Florida for my 2000 Coupe showed it as a 4 door :L ! Xeroxed the title, sent the original back, and they corrected it. Cool conversation piece.
Andy :w

Gersh

Corvette
"06 Z06, Kawasaki ZZR, "66 supercharged Chev 489
Get your hands on a Cadillac CTS-V and buckle them up. It's a Vette with 4 doors and child seat attachments.

Like your Charger!
Well, I'm not really a Cadillac kind of guy. And the horsepower/weight ratio won't make me happy, after driving a Z06.
Also, I (with my wife) already have two Corvettes, a minivan, two pickups, a '68 Charger which I restored, a '66 SS Chevelle I'm working on, and a street bike. Also two dirt bikes, three 4-wheelers, one go-cart, a riding lawnmower and three farm tractors. And a Powered Parachute. I don't need another car! Just want seat belts in the back of the Vette...

Corvette
'13 427 60th vert - '21 Silver Flare Coupe - CTS V Wagon(4-door Vette)
Well, I'm not really a Cadillac kind of guy. And the horsepower/weight ratio won't make me happy, after driving a Z06. .........
I don't need another car! Just want seat belts in the back of the Vette...

I don't think extra belts in a Vette is possible. I did see a couple of kids riding in the back of a C5 Z06 the other day. They were sitting sideways in the trunk - it was during a parade, of course; no belts but they had nice pillows.

If you were to take a test drive in the CTS-V you might change your mind about Cadillacs. My "V" has the LS6 motor and newer "V's" have the LS2 motor. They are 6-speed manuals only and have 3.73 gears. Definitely not as quick as a Z06 but they move out pretty good for a car that weights ~3700#.

Good luck with your 4-seat Vette search.

Call me daddy

Look around

As long as you have the money,,, you can install an extra two seats n the back if your vett is a hatchback. Just make sure you install seatbelts. MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND!
My wife and I both drive C6 Vettes, and now all of a sudden we have 5 kids (we had twins born prematurely about 2 months ago. Don't panic--we do have a 7 seat minivan, but I am wondering... Is there a possible way to safely and legally attach seatbelts in the storage area of a C6 Corvette and put infant/toddler carseats back there??? I realize that sounds crazy, but I like driving my Vette everywhere I can.Gersh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom