Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

50+ C5 parts for sale...many brand new (location=Virginia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Padler

Moderator's Note:
The thread originator has not visited the site or responded to this post or PM's since the day this post (his only one) was made. I think it is safe to say... Don't waste your time here.

I would like to make this posting as user-friendly as possible. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know. Thank you...

I have quite a few C5 parts for sale…more than half are brand new. I am selling these because I am now settling down and changing priorities – to raise a family. I have taken some pictures of a few of these items and plan to post them on a personal website. If you are interested in a particular item, I can send picture(s) directly to your email. I will be fair and honest with pricing and the description of these parts, as well as the shipping. Make me an offer & I’ll let you know what I think…I hope to sell these items quickly so reasonable offers will likely be accepted. Please note that shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.

• Baer Eradispeed brakeset – great condition
  • Stainless steel brake lines – great condition
  • “Window Valet” OBD II plug-in
  • Z06 Commemorative (Z16) polished wheelset with Goodyear Supercar tires – great condition
  • Motor City carbon fiber supercharger hood (raised) – painted red
  • Yank SY-3500 torque converter – great condition
  • Vigilante torque converter – 2600 stall w/ custom turbo stator built for supercharger use
  • B&B quad Bullet exhaust
  • B&B quad PRT exhaust – oval
  • C5R style rear wing painted red (multiple pictures available)
  • Coil over shocks by ProShocks: full set - brand new
  • Procharger supercharger - polished
  • Digital vacuum & fuel pressure gauges – beautiful / also 2-pod A-pillar cluster housing
  • Line-lock system
  • Tan convertible top w/ mechanism - brand new
  • Beautiful “Vette Essential” custom sport seat covers w/ driver side replacement foam: Torch red & tan (multiple pictures available)
  • Magnaflow X-pipe – good condition
  • Red Lloyds floor mats – brand new
  • Tan Lloyds mats – used
  • Tan winter rubberized floor mats - brand new
  • Black convertible “Sound Killer” - brand new
  • Black convertible/Z06 trunk liner w/ gold logo – almost new
  • Black convertible/Z06 center storage cover w/ hinge for CD changer access - brand new
  • Carbon fiber “Vortex Power Duct” w/ silicon coupler – great condition
  • Z06 red calipers - good condition
  • Delphi (stock) CD dash player/tuner – upgrade your cassette player
  • Stock CD changer – 12 unit/rear mount
  • FLP X-pipe with free-flow cats
  • O2 “sim” sensors for use with off-road pipes to avoid error codes
  • FLP long-tube headers
  • Blackwing air filter
  • ATF trans cooler - brand new
  • Full T-1 GM race suspension: upper/lower front control arms, sway bars, endlinks & polyurethane bushings - brand new
  • C5 logo stainless steel exhaust tips - beautiful, bold, great condition
  • 5-point Exotic Muscle rollbar designed for convertible (will work in couple & FRC) – painted Torch red
  • set of 2000 “thin-spoke” triple-chrome wheels w/ set of Toyo Proxy tires – note: rear wheelset is brand new and also includes brand new BFG drag radials (also includes tire sensors)
  • 1999 LS-1 Hypertech programmer
  • set of stock brake rotors – good condition (12K miles, no racing)
  • stock hood – brand new, painted Torch red
  • front fascia/bumper – great condition, painted Torch red
  • stock hoodliner – brand new, still in unopened box
  • NOS nitrous system w/ bottle, remote bottle opener, remote purge kit, bottle warmer & multiple chips for window-activation module; also have extra nitrous bottle – brand new & full
  • Z06 heads – Stage II, ported, polished &CC’d
  • Carbon/plastic front brake airscoop extenders – brings cool air directly to your rotors
  • Front Z06 sway bar – great condition
  • Set of Z06 late-style endlinks – great condition
  • Bose front door speakers (2 sets) – great condition
  • Euro “clear/white” taillight assemblies (set of 4)
  • Euro headlight assemblies
  • Multiple sets of plastic chrome lugnut covers
  • Convertible trunk divider/top protector
  • Convertible Vette-Net & storage bag – black, great condition

If you have interest or questions about any of these parts, you may respond to this site or IM me. Thanks!

Baer brakes and stainless lines?

How much do you want for the Baer brakes (I presume they include the rotors and the calipers?). Are the rotors slotted and cross drilled and are they bronze colored or silver/zinc? I would be interested in the brakes lines as well...

Interested in....

Hello !
I'm interested in the hood, could you send me a pic and your price ? If it looks like the stock hood with a raised center, or "cowl" section, then I am definitely interested ! Thank's, Steve.

Exhaust

Extremely interested in the B&B Quad-Oval exhaust system. How many miles on the system? Condition? PM me on specifics and price. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Kenny

Well here I go. I am intereted in the following parts (since I am getting ready for the spring meets).

PRT exhaust, FLP X-pipe w/cats, FLP headers, calipers, Cd changer. Feel free to e-mail me back with prices/pics.

greg.davda@otech.com

I'm interested in the euro headlamp assemblies. Could you e-mail me some more info (i.e. just the headlamp unit or more, $$, etc.)? Thanks.

I'm a CPA and this time of year I'm at my office waaaaay too many hours. This e-mail will find me faster right now:

taxbillh@comcast.net
Thanks.

do you have a pic of the C5 logo stainless steel exhaust tips, I am interested
Larry

PM sent , interested in several items and can pick up.

Please put me first in line for the Z06 wheels/tires. Will send PM. Thanks.

I am interested in the '99 hypertech programmer. What do you need for it?

I don't understand how people can put up a post of a bunch of things to sell (and sell quckly) but never reply to responses.:confused

This happens all the time.

I'm sure it took quite a long time to list the items he had for sale and for just a little more time, he should have listed the price. This way, all we would have done is tell him we wanted the items.

I emailed him asking about 3 things and wanted info on more, but was afraid to take his time up over and over. At least listing the price, I would have been able to determine if I wanted to go further.

Responding to what I bet were many, many inquiries burnt him out.

Don't know why people just don't enter prices when they sell something (Someone is selling something....but it's a secret how much???)

Chuck

Perry,
Thanks for the Z06 wheels and tires. They look great. Even better in person.
To all the guys upset about not getting a response, try him again or email him. He's a good guy and runs a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom