Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

50th Anniv. Zippo

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
All Smokers - Meet ZippoSteve!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center ZippoSteve!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Corvette Action Center, allow me to introduce you to one of our newest members, ZippoSteve. Steve has something that you ALL may be interested in, all of you smokers that is.

Check out the 50th Anniversary Corvette Zippo that is currently available.

I hope you don't mind Steve, but I used the URL for your lighter image to show this picture. I hope it generates some sales for you. :upthumbs

group3.jpg

Welcome to our community! :CAC

Yeah I know nobody smokes in their Vette but Zippo just released this Fall Classic limited to 5,000 pieces in a laser cut wood box. The inlays are gold. I already ordered mine.

Ooops, I would have liked to have supported one of our members but I didn't see that before. Sorry.

I just received the first of 2 that I bought. I do recommend that if your looking to purchase one to get it from zipposteve at the above link that Ken posted. I wish you would have put that up sooner Ken, I could have saved $20. The second lighter I did purchase from Steve. Well let me tell you, this Zippo is awesome.
The detail and quality is perfect. I'm keeping one and the other I'll be using to light up!!

zippo

yes these are very nice lighters cost 60 plus on fact zippo site bought three. 1=gift 1=me to use 1=to save. all three had non seq.#'s the last one i ord had a lower #??? 1-5000

maybe i missed it,but none of the sites has a section for engraving. the zippo factory site does.

Thanks ZippoSteve ...

I am looking forward to receiving mine.. thanks for the Service!

I received my lighter today, and let me tell you that I am extremely pleased with this lighter. The black-finish maple box itself is worth collecting just for the laser engraved commemorative insignia emblazoned across the top. The lighter's laser engravings, the emblems and the insignia are equally as impressive in 24-karat gold.

Overall I would not hesitate to recommend this lighter, as either a collector's item for yourself, or to give as a present for someone who is as interested in Corvette collectibles as we are. It's worth every penny.

We're lucky to have Steve as a member of our little community here at the Corvette Action Center. Thanks Steve, just for being there! :upthumbs

_ken :CAC

Hey TT-
If you need it engraved, these folks are friends of the family and do engraving for folks all over the world. They do most everything the old fashion way by hand for the same price as most places do a garbage job by machine.
Tell them Eric & Jenn sent ya.
PERSONAL TOUCH ENGRAVING & GIFTS
9150 W Jewell Av LAKEWOOD, CO 80112
(303) 904-4177

Got my lighter saturday and was very pleased. it is definetly a collectable corvette item for any collectors collection.

cscarlson said:
Got my lighter saturday and was very pleased. it is definetly a collectable corvette item for any collectors collection.
I dont even smoke,but I may be getting one as a collectible.You guys sound pretty impressed with the quality.I hope there is enough in stock until next month!? :confused

Nothing

I tried to access the site but could not find anything on it. It gives a list but nothing comes up after you select and I did a search for the 50th, but nothing.:confused ;shrug

Rowdy1 said:
I tried to access the site but could not find anything on it. It gives a list but nothing comes up after you select and I did a search for the 50th, but nothing.:confused ;shrug
Do whast I did,just enter lightersales.com,then look for the corvette stuff. :eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom