Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

50th pics taken at the Birhtday Bash

K

kmac

thanks for the pics!! :)
just curious...On the pic named 'other side' or side2.jpg, there is a black convertible behind the 50th that I wish I could see closer.
Do you happen to have any pictures of that car that you didn't upload to your site?

89conv-vette

50th Anniv Corvette

Hey, tell me the 50th anniv Corvette pics is a joke, right? GM is going to reveal the "real" anniv edition to commerate the white exterior, red interior 1953 after this "joke" has had its good laugh, right? If not, I will continue to drive my Porsche Carrera, which I purchased with my GM retirement money. What a joke, but I am not laughing!

D

DkBG

Yes , Junkie , thanks . We appriciate your efforts . Can't say the same for GM's efforts on the 50th Edition .

A

Ala75Vette

Thanks for the pics! Seems there's a lot of strong opinions on what "should" be done for the 50th anniv. vette. I personally think your pics, assuming they're truly representative, represent a sharp looking addition to the Corvette legacy.... I'm a C3 guy, so I would have preferred a few more "curves," and from a more historical perspective, perhaps an anniversary edition white/red car would be appropriate, BUT -- and I really do mean this with all due respect -- I'll take a Vette over a Porche any day !!!!!

L

LouBelleraVideo

50th Anniversary Corvette

I say that they should have made the car Nassau Blue with a white interior and white stering wheel ala the 35th Anniversary edition if they really wanted a sharp 50th, or at the very least should have made it a Polo White with a Red interior like the original 53! The way it looks now is sooooooooooo drab. Reminds me of the 40th.:cry

B

Black Ice

YUCK!!! what were they thinking. That Shale leather looks awful, they should have let Cadillac keep it.

Z

ZiroCool

Personally I think white leather looks cheap..like those cars of the old days...can we say cheap

L

LouBelleraVideo

I had white and black Conolly hides on my 57 Cadillac Convertible when I restored it and the white leather on my former 88 35th Anniversary Corvette looked terrific as it has on other color combos using white leather in a limited production on the C4.Anyone who thinks white leather looks cheap must be wearing cheap glasses.:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom