Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'59 Corvette Project

very impressive!!! :thumb I admire people that have all those skills....I had to farm out a lot because I didn't have the knowledge or the skills....WOW!!!

Nice accomplishment!!! :thumb I will look forward to the final photos....:thumb

regards, Herb

very impressive!!! :thumb I admire people that have all those skills....I had to farm out a lot because I didn't have the knowledge or the skills....WOW!!!

Nice accomplishment!!! :thumb I will look forward to the final photos....:thumb

regards, Herb

I totally agree!! Can I talk you into doing my car?? :upthumbs:thumb

Herb,
I give you 12 months and I bet you have a paint booth in that new garage..

Very nice looking work. :w When it is done I hope the owner lets you drive it.

Sweet Ride!

Nice job. :)

nice job :thumb
i just finished a 62 and now i get to remove the cluster again to replace the speedo . not the end of the world but i'm 6'6 250 . just not enough room under there for me.

nice job :thumb
i just finished a 62 and now i get to remove the cluster again to replace the speedo . not the end of the world but i'm 6'6 250 . just not enough room under there for me.

That is a real bummer. Taking the cluster out is NO FUN AT ALL. Putting it back in is even worse. In fact doing anything under the dash is a pain. I don't know how many hours I spent under the dash with the cluster and rewiring with heavier wire for the alternator and to get the HEI distributor wired right. Glad that's done.

Gerry

Beautiful looking car, I am sure that there is a lot of pride in work. I just retired and will be starting to rebuild my 59, it has never been off the road but needs work. Its a project that I cant wait to start but also dreading the start of this project

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom