Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

60 - door kick panel

J60FI

Corvette
1960 Red on Red
Who has the best price for the stainless door kick panels?

Cheers

Ken

Ken,, i just put my order with Paragon. I have been buying most of my parts from them, ( they have a discount program on anything you buy over $500), and they seem to have the best prices and great delivery, in my opinion.

I purchased all the components and saved $$$. You can get the complete sets from ZIP for alot more.

I have also bought from others like Corvette America and Corvette Central, but my preference is Paragon.

Good luck

Joe:beer

Stemmer

Corvette
Just checked the online catalog at Paragons and I don't see the stainless steel kick panels listed. I do see them included in the deluxe door panel set but not as a separate item.

J60FI

Corvette
1960 Red on Red
Just checked the online catalog at Paragons and I don't see the stainless steel kick panels listed. I do see them included in the deluxe door panel set but not as a separate item.

Try this link

search for part number 11305K, i think this is what you are looking for..

Stemmer

Corvette
Sorry but that's not what I'm looking for... I want the stainless steek panel that goes onto the door.... Now I know why I never order from Paragon... they have a lousy catalogue! I always find it difficult finding parts in Paragon's catalogues, unlike their competition whiwhc have better organized catalogues...

Cheers

Corvette
'67 Marina Blue Convertible
Corvette Central has them - only sold in 4-piece car sets (door and kickpad metal, both sides) - $285.00.

:beer

Stemmer

Corvette
But man...stainless trim is expensive....!!!! Any other options... asking out of curriousity as I'll probably be purchasing the stainless....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom