Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

66 power break master cylinder

justtrying26

Corvette
1963 white red interior
Just checking on the side of the forum also, I have a friend who is doing a frame off resto on a 66 coupe and he is lookinf for master for a power brake any help would be great.

Thanks Jeff

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
Just checking on the side of the forum also, I have a friend who is doing a frame off resto on a 66 coupe and he is lookinf for master for a power brake any help would be great.

Thanks Jeff

Saying that the originals are hard to find would be an understatement. Rebuild-able cores are bringing in around 600$ to 700$ these days and a well restored unit is over a 1000$.

Good luck in finding.

Stepinwolf

IH2LOSE

Corvette
1966,and a 1962 thats almost complete
Ok

I am pretty sure somebody is reproducing this unit, I was told it was being reproduced, I searched and found a website, I called the company and they said yes definitely they were making them. The company name fails me now. I will have to look at home to see if I have any notes on it. I was looking for one for a while for my 66 , I had the part number only in a search field on my ebay favorites and it came up with no mention of corvette on it ,I was one of 3 bidders on it and got it at a bargain price.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom