Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

700 R4 Valve Body Spacer Plate



I have an 87 with a 700R4. I need a new spacer plate for the valve body. GM says it is discontinued. Only 88 and newer available.

Does anyone know of a source?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors


MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Top Bottom