Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

700R4 converter for sale

400hp_76

Corvette
Black 1976 STINGRAY cpe, T-tops
700r4 converter for sale

I hate putting something up for sale on this site, but it has become nessecary. Most of you know i blew my engine before Christmas. Well the heads are costing me 530 bucks(i am just now scraping up enough to buy the new shortblock). The block is busted, but i found a shortblock from one of my good friends who is gonna give me a "deal". So here it is, If any of you have read my post before you know that i did a 700r4 swap this summer. Well like a dummy i didnt build the tranny up so 400hp did it in real quick. The tranny ran for 2 days. The torque converter is brand spankin new. It doesnt have the first drag pass or run on it. ordered it new from Tci. Specs are as follows. 30 spline 84-91 street fighter lock up. retails for 430$ + shipping. I am gonna sell it for 400.w/negotiate. give me a post or a call. 1-251-656-6369

p.s. i also have the speedo gears.tv cable and plate system for a holley carb. Even a driveshaft

I may be interested let me know all the info will it fit on my stock 76 and what is the performance gain also your other parts and info on them I am looking for a little performance. My 76 is slow I don’t think I could beat a Honda LOL.

Thanks, Chuck

I got tons of performance stuff,

Well first off. I have everything you need to do a complete th350 to 700r4 swap in your corvette. All my parts are from bowtie overdrives. I have a transmission that just needs new clutches put in. i am also willing to sell that. I have a set of 4.11 gears that i am selling also which are a perfect compliment to the 700r4. As far as performance gains go. 4.11 gears will turn that meak 180hp into a pretty decent running street car especially with a 3000 stall converter. i have a set of proform roller rockers 1.5 that i will sell also..they are a good little 15-20 hp increase of stamped steel stock rocker arms and are super easy to put on. just let me know what you need

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom