Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

72 light assy. sell or trade

EYESOFTEX

Corvette
1972 Corvette (C3) LT1
my wrecked 72 body has been repaired,and i have new head lights .I have one left head light assy.,and the bezel,actulator cannister, hdlight bulb capsules,bulb ring, bulbs, are good on the right.. will sell or trade for right hand 70-72 front chrome egg crate grille and right hand egg crate fender louver. would like to trade but will sell -make offer . Rex eyesoftex03@msn.com

do you still have your assembly and is it the whole setup? I am having a hard time visualizing what you are talking about.

on the left head light assembly everything is there support,housing.vacum control actuator.the works -----right side is just parts ,right benzel is new......Email me at eyesoftex03@msn.com Rex

now when you say left you mean drivers side right? also does anyone know if that assembly would fit my 81? I had a little fender bender and the headlights where on so it bent up my headlight doors and not sure what else inside there it messed up

Left hand ( drivers side ) Assy. sorry i don`t know what the differance is ,but Ecklers tell me head light assy go from 1968-1974----1974-1982. may be some one could tell us what the differance is,they llook the same to me,could be the way they are bolted on by the bumper Rex.

I just went out and looked at my headlight assembly again and found an adjustment bolt and played with that, it fits like it should again so I guess i don't need a whole new setup after all.

Thanks for your help Rex!

I might be wrong but I think the headlight assembly will fit but the support brackets are different.Thats where the yrs difference comes into play!
nstg8r if your headlights are drooping and its not the bar across the top check your heahlight brackets as the ears on them might be broken causing them to sag as well.
As in another post I have problems with my recessed lights and thought of going back to original as couldn't get them adjusted right but have since noticed the bar across the top drooping.
I would think about putting that headlight on Ebay as they fetch a pretty good price on there.

actually my problem was, I was in a fender bender and the headlights where on so it forced the door open too far. but I managed to adjust it back to where it closes almost flush again.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom