Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

75 for sale or trade in NY

kaz1961

Lost my garage space so I am selling my 75. This is an original NC car that I trailed back to NY. The guy I bought it from restored it and got into money difficulty and needed to sell. He claimed to have over $14000 invested. It has the original rebuilt drivetrain, new front end, new radiator, hoses, belt, a/c compressor, rebuilt carb, mostly new interior, new rocker moldings, all new emblems, repainted engine compartment, repained original white clearcoat, new brakes with ss calipers, new master cylinder, new tires and rims, new spare tire holder and more. This is not a showcar by any means but a real nice driver. It has less than 1000 miles on it since the majority of the work was done to it. Starts every time and runs great. Solid frame and birdcage. I have almost no receipts for the work done to it, I do have the original build sheet. The paint has a small chip in the front which you can see in the pics. The bumpers were replaced with fiberglass and the rear is the 80-82 style. Lots of pictures here:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ssekaz.../ph//my_photos

Asking $9000 or trade/partial trade for a pickup truck or motorcycle. Email or PM if interested or for more info. Thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom