Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

76 FOR SALE! May interest you!

400hp_76

Corvette
Black 1976 STINGRAY cpe, T-tops
This car has a freshly built 350 bored over .40. Hypereutectic pistons with 10:1 comp, steel crank, stock rods. Lunati street master cam, Ported and polished dart iron eagle heads 2.02int and 1.6 exh. with 72cc comb. chambers 200cc int. runners, ported and polished Edelbrock air gap manifold, holley 670cfm street avenger carb, MSD pro-billet distributer, accel race wires, stewart components water pump, streetdampr by fluidampr, Griffen aluminum radiater, 1.6 pro-form tru roller rockers, manley hardened pushrods, lunati lifters, high volume oil pump, 2400 stall TCI converter, B&M street shift kit, B&M pro stick shifter. All this power meets the ground with p255/50zr 17 kumho supra 712s(with about 200miles on them). This rubber is wrapped around a set of 17X8 centerline one peice billet aluminum wheels. The front end has been rebuilt with a polyurethane rebuild kit, new tie rod ends, bushings, etc. New rear wheel bearings and hardened u joints. The car has all new engine wiring harnesses,wiper motor etc. The interior is in good condition. 12 disc cd changer with two 6X9 speakers. custom aluminum console. new carpet, mats ,and misc. interior peices.

I have a ton of options to possibly give away to the buyer. Two cams, 4.11 gears, complete conversion kit to a 700r4 tranny, 700r4 tranny housing, 15X8 inch ralley wheels and tires with beauty rims and center caps, 1.5 proform roller rockers. new dash for interior and a few other options.

I have plenty of pictures if you wanna take a look. Ill email them to you!

If you are interested give me a call at 251-656-6369
$15000.00 (Very negotiable!!!!!)

I'm not really in the market for another car, but some of those optional items sound useful, if you're interested in selling them.

Joe

i just sold my F body for 18K
would have liked to trade but????
your 76 looks nice.

Hey, could u send some pics to DGVIPER@juno.com ... I am about 2 weeks away from buying a white 76 but if you can convince me, you never know :) anymore info you got would be great... Id also like to see a pic of under the hood and if possible underneath the car..

Whats the paint like????? What needs to be replaced (if anything) in the interior since its in GOOD condition??? Please Respond As SOON as Possible.. THANX

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom