Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

78 Silver Anniversary items

• Thread starter herbha45@aol.com
  • Start date
H

herbha45@aol.com

I had a Silver Anniversary Edition, two tone silver, oyster int, L-82, 4 speed, that I used to show and took many trophies with. I still have a couple of items left that I would like to sell. The first is a GM billboard poster that is the actual size of the 78 Silver Anniversary. When I had it on my garage wall, people thought I had two matching cars. This is a rare piece. It is is reasonably good shape for 27 year old paper. I have seen this poster in Corvette museums. I also have a Silver Anniversary lightweight jacket. Anyone interested should make me an offer.

PS Now I have a 96 Collectors Edition

Hello Herb,
I'd love to have the 78Sa poster, unfortunately, we have no room on our garage walls. What size is the jacket?
Heidi :w

Nice car brings back some great memories! Wish I still had it!!!!

I've sent you a PM, but I'm logging off just now. I'll log back on in an hour or so.
Heidi

The jacket is large. The poster value ???????????? I do not know. They are just so rare I do not have a feel for the market. I have not seen one for sale in over 15 years. I will have to say best offer. I might e-bay it. It was a must have for me when I had my Silver Anniversary

78SilvAnniv said:
I've sent you a PM, but I'm logging off just now. I'll log back on in an hour or so.
Heidi
I sent you a response ;)

I sent you a message, let me know what you plan to do with it. Thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom