Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

81 Vette Parts for sale

MoeJr

Corvette
Vetteless
Parting an 81 Vette. Complete engine and A/T trans available. Interior is picked over but steering column and drivers seat are still there(not sure if passenger seat is available). Was hit in rear so nothing there but front suspension is there. The front clip on this car was used for my friends 80. His clip goes with the car and is repairable.

Looking for 750 for engine and 450 for trans. I will always listen to offers.

Moe

I have more pics zipped up to send if needed.

Moejr,

How much for the seatbelts, what condition, I need silver? Vanatiy mirror? and looking for a Factory AM/FM 8-track.

Thanks,
Hans

Buddy I will take a ride over to the car tomorrow and check the condition of those parts. You are first in line so no worries they will be sold till I look at them and talk to you.

Thanks.

:w Moe,

I sent you a PM ;) wondering about the steering column :)

Bud

:duh I just read my PM... :upthumbs Thanks Moe :beer

Bud

No problem Bud. I'll look at it tomorrow after my wife gets home from work. Car is at a friends house.

Hi id be interested in the a/c hoses ,compressor and mounting bracket and the condensor in front of the radiator.:)

What about the front bumper? What kind of condition is it?

Evo the bumper from the 81 went on my friends 80. His was toast. sorry

Everyone whom has contacted me I will look at the parts tomorrow afternoon and let you all know what I have and condition.

For everyone that asked about parts I took the pics. I think the only thing I didn't have was the AM/FM 8 track radio.

Please look them over and make me offers if you want.

I had to delete original pics to put new ones up. I have the others zipped though if anyone needs to see them.

Rare81, referencing one of the pics right above, were those the stock rocker covers on the L81?

Rare81, referencing one of the pics right above, were those the stock rocker covers on the L81?

:w
Are you asking about the Valve Covers??? if so YES they were aluminum Black Finned in 1981.. The CrossFlags is missing from the round flat stamped area on the top of the Valve Cover ;)

Bud

:w Moe,

I believe I'll pass on the Steering Column. Mine is a 4-Speed with no cruise... I know that's being picky, but that's kind of how I am sometimes :W some folks call it something else :chuckle

Thanks for your efforts and good luck getting everything sold ;)

Bud

consider the seat frames sold....

you have a pm MoeJr:cool

I will check on the tops Seasoned.

Hi, I'm looking for a (RH) pass seat outside seat hinge that is complete with a working inertia switch. Any chance that item is left in this parts car? Thx, Ken

Seasoned there are no T-Tops.

79L82, The seats are already sold. sorry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom