Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

84s Worth 13K in East Haven CT

JonM

Corvette
84 Coupe
My town sent me a property tax bill for my car today...:ugh ...They say its worth 12,530.00... :W send all your Corvettes to East Haven Ct we'll make a killin

:booty <---ME :dance <---The Town....we'll talk...I want a kiss with my lovin

attachment.php

What the hell is that? Man, I'm glad I ain't gotta deal with that. :eyerole

:ugh I pay @$1600 for my 5 acres out here, but I can't drive it around :L Boy you are getting ripped!!

JonM said:
On our License plates...it should say "The Tax Me State" ...ya gota pay to keep the Riff-Raff out. :L
I'm trying to decide if he's compaining or bragging!

UR just south of Taxachusetts, I believe; maybe not quite far enough. :w

I love my AK plates, @ $95/2 years.

If my state said my 84 was worth that kinda money I would ask them to prove it. I love my 84 but I am not that naive to believe it is worth almost 13k.

:beer

WhalePirot said:
I'm trying to decide if he's compaining or bragging!

UR just south of Taxachusetts, I believe; maybe not quite far enough. :w

I love my AK plates, @ $95/2 years.

We also pay 75 dollars for 2 year on top of the property tax...plus 20 dollars emission inspection for 2 years. :W

That's not the $hit decision as a result of Conn. crap this week :mad Anyone want to impeach some Supreme Court Justices? We got problems a-plenty goin' on ALL across the land :puke

Our cars are important, but we gotta start fighting all the crap or they'll be the least of our worries before long.

Not to go off topic but the whole emminent domain thing needs to be outlawed. This is supposed to be the land of the free and emminent domain takes that away IMHO. When the state or feds can come in and force you out of YOUR house cause they wanna build something that is supposedly gonna be good for everyone that is not a free country in my book. I hate that law with a passion. I hope those people in CT keep fighting for themselves.

:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom