Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

90-96 Center Console TRAY Available?

pgtr

Corvette
96Cpe
90 96s have three blank panels between the shifter and the glove box. The left/right ones are for pwr seats. The center panel is for various optional switches.

If one doesn't have the options (besides pwr seats) anybody ever seen a tray insert, cup holder etc... that could be substituted for the flat blanking panel? E.g. something you could put 'junk' in...

I suspect there is some empty space under there (if you don't have options and their associated switches) - on other cars I've seen where they put a 'tray' of some sort rather than a flat blanking panel...

thanks

90 96s have three blank panels between the shifter and the glove box. The left/right ones are for pwr seats. The center panel is for various optional switches.

If one doesn't have the options (besides pwr seats) anybody ever seen a tray insert, cup holder etc... that could be substituted for the flat blanking panel? E.g. something you could put 'junk' in...

I suspect there is some empty space under there (if you don't have options and their associated switches) - on other cars I've seen where they put a 'tray' of some sort rather than a flat blanking panel...

thanks

I do believe that one of the C4 models does have tray opposite the pwr seat switch. 88-90 I believe. Don't think the rear part of the console is the same.

If you are describing the console area just in front of the glove box, then the shifter trim piece should not have an opening between the the two switches if you do not have the select-a-ride option. On my 94, I purchased a placque from Mid America that had the C4emblem on it and placed it between the two switches - looked great. If you have an opening, it most probably was for the select-a-ride switch. You can purchase the correct trim piece that does not have an opening between the two switches rather than buying a "junk" bin. Hope this answers your question.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom