Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

91 Parts for sale most new some used

ddahlgren

Corvette
91 Dark Green Coupe
C4 parts all new unless otherwise noted
New
DRM Camber brackets 100.00 + shipping
DRM Trailing arm brackets 100.00 + shipping

VBP 32 mm front sway bar with poly bushings 125.00 + shipping
VBP 26 mm rear sway bar with poly bushings 125.00 + shipping

HD Camber rods with 3/4 heim joints and seals it boots 150.00 + shipping
Bushings need to be fabricated for spindle side attachment.
Pics available soon.

HD Trailing arm links with 3/4 heim joints and seals it boots 250.00 + shipping
Bushings need to be fabricated for spindle side attachment.
Pics available soon.

Passenger side door weather stripping NOS GM 10269866 79.00 + shipping

91 and may fit others E-brake cables GM 19143753 20 each + shipping

GM 14076924 teflon thrust washers for rear axle shaft 10 bucks for the pair plus shipping

4 NAPA u-joints 231C coated to prevent corrosion made by Federal Mongul in the USA
30.00 ea + shipping

2 NAPA U-Joints #280 Super strength for drive shaft made by Federal Mongul in the USA
20.00 each + shipping

Nitrous works fuel and nitrous solenoids #19002 and #19003 old stock the package is pretty tired looking but new never opened never used in any way. They were at the track spares for a car I raced about 5 years ago. 100.00 for the pair plus shipping

91 Reproduction radio DIC bezel made in China I have no idea what it is worth 10 bucks plus shipping? Or will toss it in with any order over 150 bucks..

Used stuff
91 Bose radio head w/cd and cassette needs repair will not accept a cd I don't own a cassette anything so no idea there and radio operation unknown as car had a defective antenna. It would make a good core to have redone without pulling your car apart while waiting for repair. 150.00 + shipping

91 Bose radio unit used condition unknown a rebuildable core and possibly fine as is. 75.00 + shipping

Bose speaker amps used some should work, I bought them as used tested some might not and have no idea which are which as the whole update the radio / cd player was a long confusing deal and finally quit trying to figure it out and replaced it all I also have a bunch of Bose speakers I have no way to test any of it and suspect packaging time is longer than what some of it might be more work than they are worth. 200.00 + shipping for all of it or make an offer if you want some of it.

91 used antenna bad mast but have a new replacement. Motor works fine but was missing the bezel nut so ended up buying a complete antenna new from GM 50.00 + shipping

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom