Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

91 ZR1 Production numbers

Tom Hetherman

Corvette
1991 ZR1
Hello everyone I am a new member signed up last night. I am a proud owner of a 91 ZR1, red with a grey interior # 1593. I was wondering if anyone knew how many of the 634 red zr1's came with grey for an interior. Any info would be greatly appreciated. ty Tommy

Welcome to ownership of the Beast. Looks like you bought a car that belonged to, or once belonged to Larry Nirenberg and it was in Maryland when he owned it.

I just posted estimates at based on the cars I have in a spreadsheet (over 400). http://www.zr1netregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394&page=4
That's where I got the previous owner info from. Be sure to get and read "The Heart of the Beast" by Anthony Young and visit the zr1netregistry.com and become a member.

Zr1 production numbers

John thanks for the info I figured that there were between 45 to 50 red 91's with a grey interior by the percentage listed for 94's and 95's on the ZR1 net registry. Also you are correct I purchased my car from Larry Nirenberg last April and before that it was owned by Scott Frager in Germantown Maryland. I am listed in the Zr1 net registry as the owner in the member list under # 1593 thanks again for the info

John thanks for the info I figured that there were between 45 to 50 red 91's with a grey interior by the percentage listed for 94's and 95's on the ZR1 net registry. Also you are correct I purchased my car from Larry Nirenberg last April and before that it was owned by Scott Frager in Germantown Maryland. I am listed in the Zr1 net registry as the owner in the member list under # 1593 thanks again for the info

Yep, I see that now. Kinda hard to keep up with these things. Welcome.

Very Nice :beer Red & Gray looks great I don't remember seeing one before.

What colors is it? Any other info?

Black/Black

First Owner took delivery in Northridge, CA
Second Owner bought it on 9/18/98 with 16,185 miles
I am the third owner, purchased July 2006 with 33,825 miles. (The Original Factory Tires were still on the Vehicle) I replaced them with New Goodyear F1 Eagles just last month, and added a Borla complete exhaust system
Current Milage is 35,568.
Still in 100% showroom condition,
I have all the pedigree paperwork with names and dates.

Black/Black

First Owner took delivery in Northridge, CA
Second Owner bought it on 9/18/98 with 16,185 miles
I am the third owner, purchased July 2006 with 33,825 miles. (The Original Factory Tires were still on the Vehicle) I replaced them with New Goodyear F1 Eagles just last month, and added a Borla complete exhaust system
Current Milage is 35,568.
Still in 100% showroom condition,
I have all the pedigree paperwork with names and dates.

Sounds like a great car. Thanks for the info and be sure to checkout the Registry too. www.zr1netregistry.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom