Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

95 ZR1 Factory Amold 5 Spoke Rims & Tires For Sale

1badzr1

Corvette
1990 ZR1 # 203 Red - CR1 Callaway Supernatural 490
Hello,

Since, I recently replaced my factory 95- 5 Spoke Amolds with 19" CCW rims, I am putting the complete Tire package for sale. They are from my 1990 ZR1/CR1 Callaway Aerobody. These rims are perfect with no scratches or curb rash. They have BF Comp TA's that have 90% tread left on all four corners. The rims have the Sensors still on the rims since I had to go up 2 tires sizes, so I did not break them to remove the sensors. I am asking $1600 plus shipping. you can contact me at 516 850 6489. or email me at Bcubanben66@aol.com

Thanks
1BADCR1

They are the 1990 sensors? I'd love to grab them but I just got new tires... Good luck with the sale!

freeport huh? i used to buy my models at daves hobby. then when i got older, i used to drink at ottos.

regalniz,

Daves is still there on Atlantic Ave. He still is the same sitting on the stool fixing stuff. Also Ottos is still there but the Nautical mile isn't cheap anymore. It is the place to be seen. In the summer it remindes me of South Beach. Brockos and Hudson Mickoys is the place to be these days with your Ferrari.

Regards,
BR

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom