Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 96 LT4 Aqua Vert.

1996 LT4 Topic

B17Crew

Corvette
96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
Anybody ever come across a 1996 LT4 Bright Aqua Metallic convertible with the beige interior option? There were 2 produced in ’96. If you know of one or have any information, I’d appreciate a point in the right direction.

B17Crew
:w

Tank has one, not sure of the color of his interior. He met up with a bunch of us at the Dragon two years ago during our Oct Dragon Run.

OOps my bad I just noticed you were asking about a vert. His is a hard top.

No never...I know of 3 LT4 cpes in that color combo, a handful with grey int. and two handfuls with black int. Do you know where this rare vett is?

Hrtbeat1,
Thanks though, I’ appreciate it!

stang-etr96,
I’ve come across two Competition Yellow LT4 verts, one had barely any miles on it, I think it was under 10,000 miles. When I talked to the owner, he said he currently has no plans to let go of the car... I gave him my business card, ya never know.

I’ve been searching for a LT4 Aqua vert in top condition. I search almost daily. I’ve not seen one in person or come across one for sale. Very hard to locate, and not knowing where they are is a hurdle as well.

B17Crew

I've been looking at LT4's for 5 years now and have never seen a Bright Aqua Conv. LT4 forsale to the public...... in any condition.

B17; yea, I've found 5 yellow LT4 conv. in the last 5 years ... 4 with black int. and 1 with a grey int. and a white top F45 susp. in Des Moines, IA 45k miles on the ticker.

Wow, according to this site, that LT4 in Iowa is the only one with that combo. Go to “Production #’s” and hit Competition Yellow.

http://www.wright.edu/~mathews.5/

I will keep looking for a LT4 Aqua vert, sooner or later, at least one of them will turn up for sale. Was the Des Moines, Iowa vert for sale?

B17Crew

stang-etr96,
Wow, according to this site, that LT4 in Iowa is the only one with that combo. Go to “Production #’s” and hit Competition Yellow.

I will keep looking for a LT4 Aqua vert, sooner or later, at least one of them will turn up for sale. Was the Des Moines, Iowa vert for sale?

B17Crew

stang-etr96,

B17Crew
Yeah, I know, wish I had the money at the time to buy. Then again,what would I do with another rare yellow LT4...... Oh yea, drive it like it was ment to be :cool:beer:boogie

Yeah, I know, wish I had the money at the time to buy. Then again,what would I do with another rare yellow LT4...... Oh yea, drive it like it was ment to be :cool:beer:boogie

Amen to that! The more the merrier!

B17Crew

It's not a vert but For what it's worth, Here's mine. :)

Thank you, Bobsvette!

Your car is awesome! My favorite color combo on the C4 is the Bright Aqua Metallic/Light Beige interior. On a LT4 it’s even better yet. I’ve been trying to locate a LT4 vert in this color combo... but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Thanks for sharing photos of your ’96. :upthumbs

B17Crew

FYI: I have seen an Aqua vert around my area for the longest time, and I may recall it was for sale once....BUT before you get excited, I don't know if it was an LT4, (looked like the guy driving it wasn't playing with gears), and I don't recall the interior in beige, because I would have thought it would have been odd...besides all that I don't know what years the Aqua was avail, so it may not have been a 96 at all. It certainly looked pretty.

FYI: I have seen an Aqua vert around my area for the longest time, and I may recall it was for sale once....BUT before you get excited, I don't know if it was an LT4, (looked like the guy driving it wasn't playing with gears), and I don't recall the interior in beige, because I would have thought it would have been odd...besides all that I don't know what years the Aqua was avail, so it may not have been a 96 at all. It certainly looked pretty.

Thanks, Ruby Fan. I’ve only seen a handful of Aqua verts in person over the years, they are hard to find!

Bright Aqua Metallic was offered on ’92-’96 Corvettes. Don’t know if you’ve ever seen the white leather interior option on a Aqua car, now that will definitely catch your eye. I’ve come across that combo several times locally in the past two years. I cringe at trying to keep up with white seats, they would have to require a great deal of care. I’m already OCD enough with my ’96 coupe. :ugh

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom