Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

96 LT4 Black on Black For Sale

homegrownson

Corvette
1996 Black LT4
Mama isn't a Corvette fan so selling my Baby. NEW: Altenator, Rear Tires, AC Compressor, Master and Slave Cylinders for Clutch, Battery, Headlight motor, Rear Ceramic Brakes, Serpentine Belt all these items replaced in last year of ownership. Car has 147,100 miles and has Clear Coat damage from Sun on Targa top and rear deck. Has Grand Sport mats I believe are original to car. Equipped with Bose Gold CD, Cruise that Works, Dual Power Seats. What it needs besides clear coat are Headlight gear/grommets I will include for passenger side(still working but making noise), Headliner sags and I do have a spare Smoke targa top that has some crazing but might be buffed out and sun visors are sagging on ends and believe one piece of interior trim will need replaced.
This car runs out great and is a UNMOLESTED, UNMODIFIED Survivor Car, nothing has been bypassed removed or changed from bone stock except for Custom made C-6 Wheels so this car can be easily returned to Show Quality Stock or Modified to Your Personal taste once yours Paint and Interior are ORIGINAL it has a Clear and Clean Florida Title, it is NOT a Clone not a salvage or rebuilt car or title. A friend from Church told wife she would sell us her UGGGGh Toyota for $9500 Cash so that is what I will ask for my baby
Monte in Florida
352 474 0149 249061_543765835662712_1129676139_n.jpgVette2 017.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom