Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A C7 write up from France

djsroknrol

Corvette
1984 L83/MD8 red coupe
A buddy of mine posted this yesterday...he's a big C6 fan who wants to buy a C7 when they arrive. The French are crazy about vettes there because they are much cheaper than a true sports car made over there:

TrendsNow | Chevrolet C7 Corvette renderings by James Robbins

Here's the translation for those of us who are not up on their french:

A true legend car, the Chevrolet Corvette has always embodied, throughout its various developments, the picture of the performance, power and sonority typical American supercars. Continuing to feed the fantasies of fans of the genre but also of car designers, in particular inspired the beautiful young student in Transportation Design James Robbins, who has designed a new version of the Corvette line rather successful and very tasteful. Without big break style, it should be noted, however, the addition of new parts and angular elements aerodynamic bodywork. All details in images in the suite!
corvette-by-james_robbins-09.jpg

:wVery nice. i think I could live with something like that.
AND it looks easily produced with some minor production mods.
I like that Ferrari style back and the agressive nose.
The funny thing is that with the current production facility they need only change some plastic to get a "new" car.

:beer

I saw an American writeup on this design student...basically saying the same thing.

Personally, I'm not crazy about the rear end...the C7 concept car meets a C6....yucky....;)

Roofline sucks - looks like some Chryslers. Hood opening is too small, can you imagine trying to work on the engine? Other than that, whoever did it has some talent. Good job there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom