Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A few '79 Vette related items 4 sale!

C

C3RVETTE

:w
(-1.) ..New/Unused, shifter console wood side panels for a 78-82 Corvette-cost $29.99 from Madvet.com. You carpet,paint,or cover to suit your needs. I bought these new recently before I saw that they just started offering leather covered ones to match my 2-tone seats. Make a resonable offer,& we'll figure out what shipping will be. (-2.) ..The black seat cushions I just removed froim my '79.They show signs of wear..-i.e.-some scuffs & scratches,and a couple smallish tears I think could be patched. Make an decent offer. Give me a zip,I will box them up & get a quote on shipping,etc.,--Thanks,guys! -Also... (3.) -Heres a pic--> http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=4.167.6679 --for a Brand new STEERING WHEEL - BLACK LEATHER / Brushed aluminum,notched 3- SPOKE -WITH Tilt AND Tele, ->
Fits years:
1969-1982
Cost me $99,before S & H., -(4.) --And I also have a slightly used Mahogany w/ black spoked wheel as well,same design as the one above.
thumbsup.gif
coolgleamA.gif

What would be the shipping cost for the side console panels?
Zip code: 44017

Do forum Moderators get a discount? Hahahah... :boogie

What would be the shipping cost for the side console panels?
Zip code: 44017

Do forum Moderators get a discount? Hahahah... :boogie
Well,I think I've sold them,but its been about a week w/o recieving a payment yet. So,if it falls thru I will try & contact you as soon as possible.Got alot of stuff going on and starting Monday I will be working long hours.So,if youre still interested,you may have to remind me! Thanks:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom