Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...a little quiet time.

Stan's Customs

Corvette
Project 1961....
Christmas Eve around here is always hectic..

With the last minute gift wrapping and the wife nearly done all the early cooking before the big bird hits the oven tomorrow....after Santa brings all the Grand kids gifts.

Today (X-Mas eve) the grown kids and spouses will all be ariving in an hour or two... and then the 45 minute candle lite service a the little community church down the road that we all attend on this most special of Holidays....

Then back to the house for Taco soup (stew) and family frolicking with the children and table games..on into the night.

Before all that... as I sit here at my desk, during this little "quiet time", there is time to reflect on the past year and how our lives have a been blessed.

I have already called those that we call close friends. .....then I think about about the posters on the Corvette forum that have been kind enough to provide with me so much of their time and information....and I hope that I can call friends as well.

In the event that I have reached the "old Geezer Status" that my wife calls hard headed grumpy older men. May I thank those that have been patient enough to overlook that, and say ''Thanks for all the help"....

...and Merry Christmas and Peace to you and yours in this comming year..

Stan Mayfield and family...

Stan,
I enjoyed that message. Thank you. Our menu is somewhat different but the scenario is the same. God Bless!

Paul

Just got back from our church service, a very nice musical celebration.

Was able to drive the vette for about an hour today (72 deg).

Getting ready for dinner with family.

Can't beat a day like that.

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends.

Doug

tigernut said:
Getting ready for dinner with family.

Can't beat a day like that.

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends.

Doug

Right On!!! Merry Christmas to All!!

:)

Yup we all need a little quiet time to stop and smell the roses.

You all better start doing it.

My son is 12 my daughter is 10 as far as I know my son still belives in santa as he still asks how he gets in the house,how he makes it around the world.And I realise this may be his last Christmas with that inocent excitement putting out cookies and making sure I sleep wih my bedroom door close so our German shepard doesnt attac ole santa clause.

Best wishes to every one

For me its aslo a very sad christmas as I am watching 2 people I love lose there health and I know is going to be my last Christmas with them,

Thanks for shairing

IH2LOSE said:
For me its aslo a very sad christmas as I am watching 2 people I love lose there health and I know is going to be my last Christmas with them,

I'm sorry to read that, Larry. May you have the strength........

THIS says a lot about my Christmas feelings.

===============================================
So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear ones
The old and the young

A very Merry Christmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom