Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Special Thank You to Stepinwolf!

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
Bob (Stepinwolf) was kind enough to offer part of his vendor space at Carlisle to me so I could sell my C5 & C6 cup holders. What a gentleman! Bob knew I was a first time vendor and made sure I hade enough space, shady spot if I needed it, a table, etc.. Bob gave me some selling tips and even walked over asking "how do these work" questions when he saw that I was starting out a little shy with the potential customers. He even introduced me to Al Knock (Interiors). I had a lot of fun with Bob and his Canadian pals and as a result, I sold out by 11:30 Saturday morning!

Once again, THANK YOU, Bob for a great weekend!

:w
Guy

yep, after speaking to him on here I made a point to find Bob while at the show. A real nice guy and a gentleman. Wished I had more time to go back and talk to him more but got busy. Will go back and visit him again next year for sure.

Bob, it was a pleasure meeting you! :)

Whoops

I hadn't seen that complimentary photo of me as yet. Too bad you didn't snap it when I was sober. :beer

Stepinwolf

Guy said:
Bob (Stepinwolf) was kind enough to offer part of his vendor space at Carlisle to me so I could sell my C5 & C6 cup holders. What a gentleman! Bob knew I was a first time vendor and made sure I hade enough space, shady spot if I needed it, a table, etc.. Bob gave me some selling tips and even walked over asking "how do these work" questions when he saw that I was starting out a little shy with the potential customers. He even introduced me to Al Knock (Interiors). I had a lot of fun with Bob and his Canadian pals and as a result, I sold out by 11:30 Saturday morning!

Once again, THANK YOU, Bob for a great weekend!

Guy

Guy

Only glad I was able to help out. BTW, I was also going for the " Vendor of the show " award, so I had to be especially nice to everyone.

Na, only kidding about the having to be nice thingy, ;)

Stepinwolf

stepinwolf said:
Guy

Only glad I was able to help out. BTW, I was also going for the " Vendor of the show " award, so I had to be especially nice to everyone.

Na, only kidding about the having to be nice thingy, ;)

Stepinwolf

I see, so the "If you get in the way, I'll kick you out." wasn't true? ;LOL

Again, it was a lot of fun and I hope you had a good trip home.

Guy

Guy said:
I see, so the "If you get in the way, I'll kick you out." wasn't true? ;LOL

Again, it was a lot of fun and I hope you had a good trip home.

Guy

No, I would never have given you the boot, besides I liked the compagny

The trip home was good, it was the kind of long hauls I like,,, the uneventful ones. :)

Stepinwolf

Stepinwolf what is your product line? Always good to keep suppliers in mind, besides I prefer to do business with known forum members when possible.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom